Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DON'T DATE HIM GIRL

Remember my best bud, Dan? Well, he and a co-worker told me about a website called dontdatehimgirl.com. It's hilarious when you're not sleep deprived and completely depressed, I'm sure. You can search people by name which I will have to do in the future before I start dating seriously again.

I was SO tempted to write up the ex and post a picture until Dan told me that the website and some of the women had been sued by the men that were posted on the website. I don't see what the men were all up in arms over. After all, they screwed their significant others. If anything, they should have been sued! I mean, the ex is smart, but is he that smart? He's the most self-absorbed man out there and he couldn't possibly think that little ol' me could possible write up a fat ass like him. After all, he left me, and I'm a catch.

Still tempted to write him up. We'll see....


6 comments:

KrazyMom said...

Oh, that is too funny! I didn't know there was such a thing! Sweet revenge!

JUST A MOM said...

hahah hang in there and you can always write up a post and just NOT send it in... hoep today is better

Mindy said...

I have actually known people put on a similiar site. Haha...

lattégirl said...

It sounds deliciously mean to me, but maybe wait until you have had more sleep. ;-)

Shelby said...

hadn't heard of that site.. oh my!

take care and happy day :)

Blindsighted One said...

Again, thanks everyone for your support. I know, isn't deliciously mean? I wrote him up (oh my!). Think you can figure out who it is?