Monday, August 6, 2007

DESPERATE TIMES

call for desperate meat. I succumbed to McDonald's last night; I'm vegetarian. I figured eating meat is better than eating nothing. Having not slept a wink in weeks and not eating for the same amount of time, it was worth it. Let me tell you, meat never tasted so darn good.

The ex moving his stuff out happens later this week, and I'm not looking forward to it at all, which is probably what led me to the golden arches. MY BEST BUD is mediating communication about the move, etc. The bastard wanted a weekend move, and I said forget it. He gets two days during the week when I will naturally be at work bawling my eyes out. Why should I be away on the weekend just so he can move his freaking stuff out. So I'm making him take two vacation days to get his freaking crap out my life.

This past month has been really hard. I haven't been able to move on because I'm surrounded by his giant tv, his ugly couch, his junk, his everything. I hate his stuff; I hate him.

6 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

YOU GO GIRL you call the shots!!!!!

Lavender said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - which is how I found yours.
Tough spot youre in now, been there, done that, bought the t-shirts, even ate the themed yogurts...it does get better. And if youre really lucky - it will get way better. Hang in there in the meantime!

lattégirl said...

I can't believe you, a vegetarian, weren't violently ill after eating McD's food! Well, good thing you weren't -- that's the last thing you'd need, eh?

JUST A MOM said...

hope you made it through the week.....

Amanda said...

i always run to mcdonalds whenever i need some cheering up. it always works. i'm just catching up on your blog now and its definitely your right to tell your ex to come at the expense of his own vacation days.

KrazyMom said...

How did the moving go? I would have left fake men's names and number lying around just so he'd see it and get jealous! Hope you're okay.